20‘ Dry Van Container – 33 m³
- Solid steel frame construction
- Roof-, side- and front walls from full-welded
trapezoidal sheet metal
- Big container double door with interlocks
- Wooden floor
- The exterior colour of the containers can vary!
The advantage of storage containers lies particularly in their versatility referring to the installation. Thus storage containers can be used stationary for a long period. However due to their construction, the storage containers offer also the possibility to be moved when required fast. Therefore storage containers offer excellent possibilities for flexible storage.
- External Dimensions: L x W x H 6058 x 2438 x 2591 mm
- Inside Dimensions: L x W x H 5898 x 2350 x 2390 mm
- Inside Cubic Capacity: 33,1 m³
- Deadweight: 2200 kg
- Payload: 28000 kg