20' HC (6m) Chladicí kontejner
20‘ HC RF – 33,5 m³
A refrigerated container is comprised of steel frame with heat-insulated walls in sandwich-structured composite with polyurethane foam and cooling aggregate.
The bottom of the container is from aluminium-t-profile, the inner surface is from stainless steel. The container has a double door (also in sandwich-structured composite) with container locking bar.
Types of Refrigerated Machinery Units
All types are of the excellent quality and higher efficiency.
Considering the technical parameters, all models are similar and differ only in electronic facilities.
This model is very easy in operating and service.
This is possible to repair separately each device of the refrigeration unit. Easy to operate and able to work under pressure.
Carrier - Microlink 2 - Microlink 2i
This model is more productive at low temperatures (from-20C °) and it is highly recommended for the storage of ice and for freezing of the temperature sensitive products.
- External Dimensions: L x W x H 6095 x 2440 x 2890 mm
- Inside Dimensions: L x B x H 5775 x 2286 x 2546 mm
- Inside Cubic Capacity: 33,5 m³
- Deadweight: 3250 kg
- Payload: 22000 kg
- Service voltage: 380V/50 Hz
- Required connection: 5-pole 32A
- Power Consumption: 4,5KWh to 10KWh
- Refrigerant: R-134a or R-404a
- Adjustable temperature range: +25°C to -25°C